Since 1911, the Delaware Nurses Association has worked to advance the nursing profession and improve the health of communities in Delaware. Advocacy, education, and outreach activities supported by members provides for a strong and positive nursing community in our state.
DNA represents all Delaware registered nurses regardless of nursing specialty or practice setting. DNA is committed to addressing the needs of nurses via:
- Advocacy Participate on the Legislative Committee to work on state issues, participate on state and national committees/councils and join us for lobby days
- Education Members receive free and discounted continuing education at conferences, online, certification and to nurse books
- Networking Attend DNA outings, Committee and Board meetings
- Communication Receive updated information through the listserve and the DNA newsletter, The Reporter. Opportunities to publish in the newsletter.
- Volunteering Participate on one of the many committees, outreach programs
By joining the Delaware Nurses Association, you support the advancement of professional nursing throughout the state of Delaware. Together we make a difference!
Full Membership includes membership in both the American Nurses Association and the Delaware Nurses Association. This membership category offers:
State Only Membership
- discounts on ANCC certification
- discounts on ANA and DNA conference, workshop and bus trip fees
- ANA and DNA periodicals and publications
- free or discounted ANA educational webinars
- discounts on DNA conferences, workshops and bus trips
- DNA newsletter
- DNA E-News
- participation in the Delaware Today magazine Top Nurses