The Delaware Nurses Association is dedicated to serving its membership through identifying, developing, and promoting the profession of nursing as an art and science.
The Delaware Nurses Association represents the interest of professional nurses in the state of Delaware. The Delaware Nurses Association also advocates for health care issues through legislative channels and regulatory activity, resulting in positive outcomes for all Delawareans.
- Promote high standards of nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing research
- Strengthen the voice of nursing through membership
- Promote educational opportunities for nurses
- Establish collaborative relationships with consumers, health professional and other advocacy organizations
- Foster and safeguard the interests of health care consumers and nurses in the legislative, regulatory, and political arena
- Increase consumer understanding of the nursing profession
- Support recruitment of individuals into the nursing profession
- Represent the voice of Delaware nurses in the national arena