Advanced Practice Council of Delaware
The Advanced Practice Council of Delaware, a committee of the Delaware Nurses Association, represents the interests of advanced practice nurses in the state of Delaware. The APN Council advocates for advanced practice nurses through legislative channels and regulatory activity, resulting in outcomes that are beneficial to the citizens of Delaware. It promotes for the professional development and education of advanced practice nurses in the state of Delaware.
- Improve communication with APNs through out the state
- Provide educational opportunities for APNs in Delaware
- Be proactive on legislative issues that affect APNs of Delaware
- Remain informed and active on legislative issues on the national level
- Promotion of APNs to the general public and other health care professionals