The Delaware Action Coalition is working to implement the recommendations of the IOM report with an emphasis on:
- Strengthening nurse education and training;
- Enabling nurses to practice to the full extent of their education and training;
- Advancing interprofessional collaboration among health care professionals to ensure coordinated and improved patient care;
- Expanding leadership ranks to ensure nurses have a voice on management teams, in boardrooms and during policy debates; and
- Improving health care workforce data collection to better assess and project workforce requirements.
General inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com