Since 1911, the Delaware Nurses Association has worked to advance the nursing profession and improve the health of communities in Delaware. Advocacy, education, and outreach activities supported by members provides for a strong and positive nursing community in our state.
DNA represents all Delaware registered nurses regardless of nursing specialty or practice setting. DNA is committed to addressing the needs of nurses via:
- Advocacy Participate on the Legislative Committee to work on state issues, participate on national committees/councils and join us for Lobby Days
- Educate Members receive free and discounted continuing education at conferences, online, certification and to nurse books
- Networking Attend DNA outings, Committee and Board meetings
- Communication Receive updated information through the listserv, members only section and the DNA newsletter, The Reporter. Opportunities to publish in the newsletter.
- Volunteering Participate on one of the many committees, outreach programs
By joining the Delaware Nurses Association, you support the advancement of professional nursing throughout the state of Delaware. Together we make a difference!